[Rx2021] Grace Lamsam Class Competition

Mannino, Suzanne M smm198 at pitt.edu
Mon Feb 1 09:22:09 EST 2021

The following email is being sent on behalf of Lauren Snader.

Hello Pitt Pharmacy Students,
As you probably have read in an email that was sent shortly ago, the EngagePitt donation page has launched today in an effort to raise funds for the Grace Lamsam Pharmacy Program (GLPP) for the underserved. This Program, founded in 1995, provides pharmacy services to homeless and low-income individuals across all of Pittsburgh.
Similar to last year, PLS would like to have another class competition for sharing the EngagePitt page on social media. Here are the rules:

-       Starting today, 02/01/2021, students can share the EngagePitt donation page link on their Facebook page to spread awareness of the campaign to those outside the Pitt Pharmacy community.

-       You must share the page link on your Facebook newsfeed and write a short caption to go along with it. (Pre-formed posts for you to use are attached as a word document to this email.)

-       In the post, you MUST tag the PLS page (Phi Lambda Sigma: University of Pittsburgh / @PittPLS) and me, Lauren Snader. You must #classyear as well. If you are not friends with me on FB and can therefore not tag me, please add me so you have access to this function. This applies to the PLS page as well. You may unfollow both after the competition is over if you desire. Your post will not count unless both accounts are tagged. If you run into an issues, please reach out to me via email or text.

-       Each student only counts for 1 point. Students may post more than once if the desire (we encourage this!), but only 1 post will count toward the competition.

-       The competition will end 10 days later, on 2/11/21. Points will be totaled and the winning class will be announced.

-       All students of the winning class will receive a unique white coat pin. The only people who will have these pins are the winning class, as these pins were custom designed in a limited quantity. A picture of the pin has been attached for your viewing.
We hope that many of you participate and help us raise funds for this important cause. It only takes 1 minute to post! PLS thanks you in advance for your participation and support of the GLPP. Please reach out to me if you have any questions. Good luck!
Hail to Pitt!
Lauren Snader & Jen Li
PLS Auction Co-chairs

Lauren Snader
University of Pittsburgh | Pharmacy 2022
las319 at pitt.edu<mailto:las319 at pitt.edu> | +1 717 575 3227
[Image result for linkedin button]<https://na01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.linkedin.com%2Fin%2Flaurensnader&data=04%7C01%7Crx2021%40list.pitt.edu%7C7ec4e13c9cae4edca31008d8c6bcfaea%7C9ef9f489e0a04eeb87cc3a526112fd0d%7C1%7C0%7C637477862247167379%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1000&sdata=9lEk6lMD6jYWvIJ2yslPSsbvt2xJ3Lhv30frsMBzFzQ%3D&reserved=0>