[Rx2021] Good Luck and Good Bye!

Schmotzer, Anna Grace annas at pitt.edu
Thu Apr 29 15:36:31 EDT 2021

4/29/2021

Hello P4’s almost Alums!

This is the time of year that I have mixed emotions, I am sad to see you leave, but I am also so very proud of the hard work and you have accomplishments throughout your years at PittPharmacy!   I always say this to my classes when they graduate, I have two of my own children, but I think of you all as my children.  I wish nothing but the best to you.  May you have a multitude of success as you move into your next chapter in life.

If you think of it, drop me a line from time to time 😊

Again best of luck to you and I hope to see you at graduation tomorrow.

Ms. Schmotzer

Anna G. Schmotzer
Assistant Director, Experiential Learning
3501 Terrace Street | 229 Salk Hall | Pittsburgh, PA 15261
Phone: 412-624-8186 | Email: annas at pitt.edu<mailto:annas at pitt.edu>
[cid:image001.png at 01D73D08.055AFA00]