[Rx2021] FW: T32 opportunity

Borrelli, Marcia borrelli at pitt.edu
Mon Apr 26 16:17:15 EDT 2021

This is an opportunity shared by one of our PhD graduates, Kristi Bigos, currently at Johns Hopkins University.

Clin Pharm Fellowship

We will have one slot available on our clinical pharmacology T32 starting in July. Let us know if you have someone who may be interested.  Our T32 supports participation in the GTPCI program at JHBSPH plus clinical pharmacology-specific training. Typically our fellows are clinicians who are interested in drug development, clinical trials, treatment optimization, etc.

 If interested, please contact Dr. Folan, below.

M. Maggie Folan, PhD
Director, Graduate Program in Pharmaceutical Sciences
250 Salk Hall
412.648.8555