[Rx2021] IPSF National Donate a Life Month

Mannino, Suzanne M smm198 at pitt.edu
Tue Apr 13 08:23:24 EDT 2021

The following message is being sent on behalf of Jaccie Hisashima:

APhA's International Pharmaceutical Students Federation (IPSF) is celebrating National Donate a Life Month on Monday, April 19th at 12:00pm. Come hang out with Dr. Heather Johnson to learn about her role as a GI Transplant Pharmacist and as a member of the Global Health ARCO. This is a PrimeRx approved event for Patient Advocacy.

We will follow this presentation with a competitive game of Codenames inspired by transplant related terminology! Teams of 3 will compete against each other to win a plush keychain of either the small intestines, colon, or stomach. Use the link below to enter your team for a spot to win!
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1j8I1VPeYS6EpqeUPfzG1HCMsTxAuWWk20JG8M5XSmdk/edit?usp=sharing<https://na01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fdocs.google.com%2Fspreadsheets%2Fd%2F1j8I1VPeYS6EpqeUPfzG1HCMsTxAuWWk20JG8M5XSmdk%2Fedit%3Fusp%3Dsharing&data=04%7C01%7Crx2021%40list.pitt.edu%7Cbff3c6343a8e4b23792808d8fe7702e6%7C9ef9f489e0a04eeb87cc3a526112fd0d%7C1%7C0%7C637539134389026069%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1000&sdata=CmKh5P3DfoPt9waw3e3jzsp7FWT8HYEZ2B8wZR8%2Fuwo%3D&reserved=0>

Here is the Zoom Link: https://pitt.zoom.us/j/96919907970
Join our Cloud HD Video Meeting<https://pitt.zoom.us/j/96919907970>
Zoom is the leader in modern enterprise video communications, with an easy, reliable cloud platform for video and audio conferencing, chat, and webinars across mobile, desktop, and room systems. Zoom Rooms is the original software-based conference room solution used around the world in board, conference, huddle, and training rooms, as well as executive offices and classrooms. Founded in 2011, Zoom helps businesses and organizations bring their teams together in a frictionless environment to get more done. Zoom is a publicly traded company headquartered in San Jose, CA.
pitt.zoom.us
Come get those last minute PrimeRx credits, can't wait to see you all there!

Jaccie Hisashima
PharmD Candidate, Class of 2023
APhA International VP
She/Her