[Rx2021] Block 6 APPE Update

Skledar, Susan Jean sjs15 at pitt.edu
Fri Sep 25 16:00:07 EDT 2020

Hello P4s!

Time is moving quickly! Hope you all are well.

We have confirmed as much as we can for your block 6 APPE rotations, so please move ahead with contacting your preceptors about block 6 rotations. Please also be sure to review eValue for any site-specific clearances and prerequisites, and make sure your CastleBranch accounts are current so you can do the rotations.

With only blocks 6-9 left, we will not be able to reschedule rotations that are lost due to incomplete CastleBranch requirements, which would potentially impact your off-block and/or your graduation date. It would be very unfortunate if this occurred.

As with each rotation, all portfolio work is due the Monday following each rotation's end.  All items for blocks 1-4 should be completely documented by now. Incomplete portfolio work also impacts your rotation grade.

Thank you,

Prof. Skledar

Sue Skledar, RPh, MPH, FASHP

Director of Experiential Learning

Professor, Department of Pharmacy & Therapeutics

228 Salk Hall

Pittsburgh, PA 15261

412-648-1504

sjs15 at pitt.edu<mailto:sjs15 at pitt.edu>