[Rx2021] Fw: PSHP-Virtual 2020 Residency and Fellowship Showcase

Skledar, Susan Jean sjs15 at pitt.edu
Tue Sep 15 12:08:39 EDT 2020

Hello P4s,

Lots of information to share today!

See below for the Pennsylvania Society of Health System Pharmacy's Residency and Fellowship Showcase information. It is a two-evening virtual event being held in October 2020, as a prelude to the ASHP Midyear Meeting in December.

Prof. Skledar

Sue Skledar, RPh, MPH, FASHP

Director of Experiential Learning

Professor, Department of Pharmacy & Therapeutics

228 Salk Hall

Pittsburgh, PA 15261

412-648-1504

sjs15 at pitt.edu<mailto:sjs15 at pitt.edu>