[Rx2021] Pfizer Pharmacists Association Virtual Open House

Borrelli, Marcia borrelli at pitt.edu
Tue Sep 15 10:39:11 EDT 2020

Dear Pharmacy Students,

The Pfizer Pharmacists Association along with the Pfizer Pharmacist Fellowship Network would like to invite you to the “Pfizer Pharmacists Association Virtual Open House”. We would like to extend this unique opportunity to attend our virtual open house event, and learn firsthand about the various roles pharmacists hold in the pharmaceutical industry. It is also a great time to network with the current fellows for those thinking about their post-doctoral training. The virtual event will take place on October 19th, 2020.

Please be advised that “VIRTUAL SPACE IS LIMITED”. To RSVP, please sign up at the following link on the first come first serve basis.

Survey 1<https://nam12.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fforms.office.com%2FPages%2FResponsePage.aspx%3Fid%3DFWCReq4g0UqRcO79kV6SchdizUPAtulOg6NLDrpucqtUNlAzV1dHNlhJOUpOM0VBNkMyT0cwN0M1Ui4u&data=02%7C01%7Cborrelli%40pitt.edu%7C67b2031887c3403517da08d859836ab1%7C9ef9f489e0a04eeb87cc3a526112fd0d%7C1%7C0%7C637357768265134152&sdata=VkGg%2BLrGf1w%2BOi%2BK8Si4T9eWUneXrSkrg%2F2m7WNq6MA%3D&reserved=0>

Please respond to this brief survey provided in the link above by September 22nd, 2020

Selected students will be contacted via email.

Looking forward to meeting you!

Best,
Zachary Kogut, PharmD, MBA, RPh
Post PharmD Fellow, Global Clinical Supply
Pfizer | Worldwide R & D  | Medicinal Sciences
Eastern Point Road  | Groton, CT 06340
O: 860-441-6535 | C: 401-602-9846
E-mail: zachary.kogut at pfizer.com<mailto:zachary.kogut at pfizer.com>
[cid:image001.png at 01D68B4A.BFA09020]

On behalf of the Pfizer Pharmacists Association (PPA) and the Pfizer Pharmacist Fellowship Network (PPFN), I would like to take the opportunity to inform you of the upcoming “Pfizer Pharmacist's Association Virtual Open House,” to be held on October 19th, 2020.  We would like to extend this unique opportunity to students at the University of Pittsburgh School of Pharmacy.  Our virtual open house event is a collaboration between several Pfizer-partnered biopharmaceutical fellowship programs, and will offer students the opportunity to meet various pharmacist colleagues and learn firsthand about the various roles pharmacists hold in the pharmaceutical industry.  The open house will also offer an open forum for students to virtually interact with Pfizer colleagues and current fellows, and have questions post-doctoral fellowship training answered.

Given virtual capability limitations, and other schools that will be represented, we will only be able to host 15-20 students from each school.  A pre-meeting survey will be sent to the students, attendance will be based on a first-come first serve basis for those who complete the survey.

By way of this email, please let us know if you would be the appropriate contact for us to work with on next steps, to collect the names of the students, or if there is a different contact that we should collaborate with.  We look forward to welcoming your students at Pfizer.  Your reply is requested by September 15th, 2020.

Thank You,

Zachary Kogut, PharmD, MBA, RPh
Post PharmD Fellow, Global Clinical Supply
Pfizer | Worldwide R & D  | Medicinal Sciences
Eastern Point Road  | Groton, CT 06340
O: 860-441-6535 | C: 401-602-9846
E-mail: zachary.kogut at pfizer.com<mailto:zachary.kogut at pfizer.com>
<image001.png>