[Rx2021] Career Expo - Rite Aid and Walgreen Interviews

Mannino, Suzanne M smm198 at pitt.edu
Sun Sep 13 15:14:21 EDT 2020

Class of 2021,

Just a reminder,  if you are interested in working for Walgreens, please provide for me the following information to me by Monday, September 14, 2020 by 12:00 PM.

Name,
Email
Locations you are interested in working.

If you are interested in an interview with Rite Aid, please let me know by Monday, September 14, 2020 at 12 PM.  The interviews will take place on Thursday, September 17, 2020 beginning at 3:30 PM via Zoom after Career Expo.   Details were sent a few weeks ago regarding the Rite Aid interviews and I am extending the opportunity to sign up for an interview.

Career Expo will take place on Thursday, September 17, 2020 beginning at 12:00 PM via Zoom.  Details were sent out a few weeks ago.  If you did not RSVP and would still like to participate, please let me know and I will send you the Zoom meeting information.

Bet wishes,

Suzanne

Suzanne Mannino
University of Pittsburgh