[Rx2021] Fw: 2020 St. John's University/American Regent Postdoctoral Pharmaceutical Industry Fellowship Informational Webinar

Skledar, Susan Jean sjs15 at pitt.edu
Fri Oct 30 15:21:34 EDT 2020

Hello P4s,

It is a busy time of year!

See below for information about a webinar for St. John's University/American Regent Fellowship program.

Prof. Skledar

Sue Skledar, RPh, MPH, FASHP

Director of Experiential Learning

Professor, Department of Pharmacy & Therapeutics

228 Salk Hall

Pittsburgh, PA 15261

412-648-1504

sjs15 at pitt.edu<mailto:sjs15 at pitt.edu>