[Rx2021] PLS Design Competition

Mannino, Suzanne M smm198 at pitt.edu
Mon Oct 26 08:21:26 EDT 2020

The following email is being sent on behalf of Lauren Snader and Jennifer Li:

Hi again everyone! In addition to our blanket fundraiser, PLS is excited to announce that as part of our efforts to raise money for the Grace Lamsam Pharmacy Program, we are starting a design competition for PittPharmacy students! Here’s how it works: Starting today until November 25th, 2020, students can submit original designs to be used in a future fundraiser. Participants’ designs will be anonymously shared with the PittPharmacy public on November 27th, 2020. Students will then be able to vote for their favorite design. The winner will be announced on December 4th, 2020. The winning design will be showcased on limited edition apparel coming in 2021. All profits from the future apparel fundraiser will go directly to the Grace Lamsam Pharmacy Program.

This is a great opportunity for students to show off their artistic side and take a well-deserved break from studying. We encourage you to be creative and let your colors fly! Oh, and did we forget to mention that the winner gets the limited edition apparel with their design on it for free? We hope you enjoy this competition and have fun with it. The best part is that this competition benefits a very important cause. Thank you for your continued generosity and support of the Grace Lamsam Pharmacy Program.

For those interested, please submit your designs to philambdasigma at gmail.com<mailto:philambdasigma at gmail.com> with your full name and graduation year. Due date is November 25th, 2020. For any questions or concerns, please contact me at las319 at pitt.edu<mailto:las319 at pitt.edu>. Thank you!

Best,

Lauren Snader & Jennifer Li

PLS Auction Co-Chairs

Lauren Snader
University of Pittsburgh | Pharmacy 2022
las319 at pitt.edu<mailto:las319 at pitt.edu> | +1 717 575 3227
[Image result for linkedin button]<https://nam12.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.linkedin.com%2Fin%2Flaurensnader&data=04%7C01%7Csmm198%40pitt.edu%7Cd08579c8d3a74737167e08d8779ad0cc%7C9ef9f489e0a04eeb87cc3a526112fd0d%7C1%7C0%7C637390854268228417%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1000&sdata=iEA6KWeFHvBrR5M1fdYJYfcyC8YwfLFPonHW%2Fd1nlhE%3D&reserved=0>