[Rx2021] Fw: 2020 St. John's University Virtual Pharmaceutical Industry Informational Session

Skledar, Susan Jean sjs15 at pitt.edu
Sat Oct 10 09:56:54 EDT 2020

Hello P4s,

See below for an informational session regarding the St. John's University/Pharmaceutical Industry fellowships. If you are interested in learning more about industry fellowships, please consider attending.

Prof. Skledar

Sue Skledar, RPh, MPH, FASHP

Director of Experiential Learning

Professor, Department of Pharmacy & Therapeutics

228 Salk Hall

Pittsburgh, PA 15261

412-648-1504

sjs15 at pitt.edu<mailto:sjs15 at pitt.edu>