[Rx2021] Residency and Fellowship Showcase Virtual Event - Monday, October 19, 2020 - 2:00 PM - 4:30 PM

Mannino, Suzanne M smm198 at pitt.edu
Thu Oct 8 13:26:19 EDT 2020

Good afternoon,

Are you thinking about a residency or a fellowship after you receive your PharmD degree?  If so, you are invited to participate in PittPharmacy’s annual Residency and Fellowship Showcase that will be held virtually through Zoom on Monday, October 19, 2020 beginning at 2:00 PM – 4:30 PM. Pitt, UPMC and other outside program participants will have their own breakout rooms to provide information and answer questions.

Please see the attached flyer for details and how you can participate.  After receiving your RSVP, I will forward to you next week the Zoom link for the event with a list of participants and details to prepare for the event.

I hope you can join us and let me know if you have any questions.

Hail to Pitt!

Suzanne

Suzanne Mannino
University of Pittsburgh