[Rx2021] Fw: University of Kentucky PGY1 residency showcase

Skledar, Susan Jean sjs15 at pitt.edu
Tue Oct 6 09:44:54 EDT 2020

Hello P4s!

See attached for the University of Kentucky/UK Healthcare PGY1 residency showcase, which is being held in November! RSVP is required.

Best wishes,

Prof. Skledar

Sue Skledar, RPh, MPH, FASHP

Director of Experiential Learning

Professor, Department of Pharmacy & Therapeutics

228 Salk Hall

Pittsburgh, PA 15261

412-648-1504

sjs15 at pitt.edu<mailto:sjs15 at pitt.edu>