[Rx2021] PHORCAS Resources

Erdman, Grace Ellen GEE8 at pitt.edu
Wed Nov 11 16:44:12 EST 2020

I wanted to follow up since a typo was in the attached PHORCAS document.

I included a picture of the CORRECT graduation date (the original doc I sent out said April 2020) - thanks Ben for catching that!!

[cid:177879d9-1b9f-45d6-a013-15731dad5d06]

Grace Erdman

PharmD Class of 2021

Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute
B.S. Biology Class of 2016