[Rx2021] Block 7 APPE update

Skledar, Susan Jean sjs15 at pitt.edu
Mon Nov 9 12:14:26 EST 2020

Hello P4s,

We have verified your block 7 APPEs as much as we can, so please connect with your preceptors ~4 weeks prior to rotation start to find out about block 7 logistics. Your rotations will most likely continue to be in-person, remote, or a hybrid. Follow your preceptor's lead on this.

As always:
-Check eValue for site-specific prerequisites and clearances
-Your CastleBranch account must be up-to-date, including your COVID training and flu shots.
-Please make sure all portfolio/eValue work is completed for Block 6 by the Monday following rotation end, as we will be entering grades for the Fall semester. All block 1-6 documentation should be completed by then.

Please stay safe, and have a wonderful holiday break. If you need anything let me know. Please also continue to check your Pitt emails, as things may continue to change with APPEs between now and January. We thank you for your cooperation and patience during this very challenging time. We continue to work very hard on your behalf.

Prof. Skledar, Dr. Pschirer, and Ms. Schmotzer

Sue Skledar, RPh, MPH, FASHP

Director of Experiential Learning

Professor, Department of Pharmacy & Therapeutics

228 Salk Hall

Pittsburgh, PA 15261

412-648-1504

sjs15 at pitt.edu<mailto:sjs15 at pitt.edu>