[Rx2021] Training Module: COVID-19 (DRAFT)

Skledar, Susan Jean sjs15 at pitt.edu
Thu May 21 11:59:55 EDT 2020

Hello P4s,

We are working on block 2 assignments and many of these in PA will remain remotely conducted until we receive guidance from the state about when you, as learners, can return on-site for rotations.  In the meantime, to prepare for when you are able to return, we need each of you to do the following:

1) Renew and update your CastleBranch account: Renewal includes payment to open up your account for 2020-21. We realize your FBI fingerprinting or TB testing may not be able to occur in-person yet, but some sites are opening, so it is starting to be possible. All other items can be completed. You will not be permitted to proceed with on-site APPEs if you are incomplete.

2) Complete the Pitt Pharmacy COVID-19 training module:
a) Access the module via Qualtrics:   https://pitt.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_enfE5Z6HmT6PcIB
b) Once you complete the module, you will receive an auto-generated email of completion from Ms. Schmotzer.
c) Forward that email to Ms. Schmotzer so she can have record of your completion.
d) Save the email to your Castlebranch account. We have requested a slot there for you to upload it. Ms. Schmotzer will let the class know when the slot is available.

3) There may be additional on-site training modules that you will need to complete. We will let you know of these. Site guidance will need to be followed at all times.

Thank you for your cooperation on this!

Prof. Skledar

Sue Skledar, BS Pharm, MPH, FASHP
Director, Experiential Learning Program and Continuing Professional Development
Professor, Department of Pharmacy & Therapeutics
228 Salk Hall
3501 Terrace Street
Pittsburgh, PA 15261
Phone: 412-648-1504