[Rx2021] Cancelled P3 sessions this week

Skledar, Susan Jean sjs15 at pitt.edu
Tue Mar 31 11:50:06 EDT 2020

Hello P3s,

We hope that your Spring Semester is going well (from a distance)!

Later this week, two sessions that were planned for this Friday, April 3rd, "Orientation to APPEs" (1pm) and "Orientation to International APPEs" (12 noon), are being canceled.

These sessions will be rescheduled once more is known about how your P3 IPPE weeks can finish, and how/where your P4 APPEs can begin. Many of our sites currently are not accepting learners due to the COVID-19 crisis, so we must abide by that guidance. We are working hard to figure out a plan for all of you related to your rotations.

We appreciate your patience, and please know that we are working very hard on your behalf.

Prof. Skledar

Sue Skledar, BS Pharm, MPH, FASHP
Director, Experiential Learning Program and Continuing Professional Development
Professor, Department of Pharmacy & Therapeutics
228 Salk Hall
3501 Terrace Street
Pittsburgh, PA 15261
Phone: 412-648-1504