[Rx2021] P3 Presentation Portfolio Review Checklist

Freidhoff, Matthew John mjf49 at pitt.edu
Tue Mar 3 17:50:01 EST 2020

Dear P3 Class,

A reminder that in order for you to be able to sign up for your presentation portfolio review slot, you must complete and turn in the presentation portfolio review checklist form.  This can be returned to me through email or given to me in person.  The sign up schedule will be posted after the return from spring break.

Remember that the items from your presentation portfolio are pulled from your assessment portfolio so keeping up with your assessment portfolio will help you prepare for your spring review.

Thank you,

Matt