[Rx2021] SSHP Residency Match Report

Mannino, Suzanne M smm198 at pitt.edu
Thu Jun 25 12:13:27 EDT 2020

The following email is being sent on behalf of Alina Liang.

Thank you!

Suzanne Mannino
University of Pittsburgh
School of Pittsburgh
Hello everyone!

SSHP is excited to share two resources for individuals interested in pursuing post-graduate education and training. Survey results were compiled from 26 fourth year PittPharmacy students to create a 2020 Match Report and Residency Match Powerpoint. The resources provide an overview of the unique experiences applying to and matching with residency and fellowship programs.

The SSHP 2020 Match Report outlines interview tips, statistics, general advice, and personal experiences with the application process. The 2020 Residency Matches Powerpoint is an overview of fourth year pharmacy student matches, professional interests, and contact information.

This link will provide you access to these resources: https://students.pharmacy.pitt.edu/sshp/2020/06/22/sshp-residency-match-report/

We hope these resources will be useful in helping you pursue your professional and academic aspirations, and we wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors!"

Thank you!

Alina Liang
Class of 2022
all172 at pitt.edu<mailto:all172 at pitt.edu>