[Rx2021] Multiforme: student-run art and literary magazine

Detty, Jacqueline dettyj at pitt.edu
Thu Jun 18 15:04:18 EDT 2020

Announcing MULTIFORME!

Multiforme is a student-run art and literary magazine affiliated with the University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine. We collect and publish original works related to the experience of health and medicine in their broadest senses. By providing a platform for the exchange of stories, we hope Multiforme will help bridge the gap between the science and humanity of medicine.

See the attached CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS which provides important details and please be in touch with any questions (multiforme at pitt.edu<mailto:multiforme at pitt.edu>). More information can be found at https://www.medschool.pitt.edu/multiforme.

Please feel free to share this call for submissions widely with friends, colleagues, clinicians, patients, and others in Pittsburgh and beyond.