[Rx2021] Fw: Pharmacy Internship Hours Reporting/Adding a Preceptor

Skledar, Susan Jean sjs15 at pitt.edu
Mon Jun 8 13:42:25 EDT 2020

Hello P4s---

Sorry to send 2 emails about this -- to clarify, the waiver of the pharmacy intern hours reporting requirement has been extended to 2022 (January), so technically your class does not have to report hours to PA, but we strongly recommend that you do, since not all states have lifted this requirement, and you do not know where/when you will eventually be licensed after graduation.

The Board keeps extending the reporting waiver, and hopefully it will be permanent one day, so we suggest reporting hours until then.

Prof. Skledar

Sue Skledar, RPh, MPH, FASHP

Director of Experiential Learning

Professor, Department of Pharmacy & Therapeutics

228 Salk Hall

Pittsburgh, PA 15261

412-648-1504

sjs15 at pitt.edu<mailto:sjs15 at pitt.edu>