[Rx2021] IMPORTANT - Readiness for Upcoming Rotations

Skledar, Susan Jean sjs15 at pitt.edu
Fri Jun 5 12:06:23 EDT 2020

Hello P4s,

As many of you know, we have received great news that some of the UPMC sites are beginning to open-up to student learners later in June. If that impacts you for block 2, you have already been notified, and should be completing your UPMC COVID-19 training (see link below).  All of you should have completed the Pitt Pharmacy COVID training module and CB (CastleBranch) requirements as well.

Additionally, if you are going to be at UPMC in block 2, or any future block (hopefully), please review the newly posted COVID-19 Returning Student Guidelines and PPE Plan documents that have now been posted to our eValue Home Page under the UPMC Requirements section. These documents, particularly, the Returning Student Guideline page, share key information about what procedures are involved in student learner return. Even if you are not going to UPMC, you may want to look at these documents, to get a sense of what other sites may require once you go back on-site.

We hope you had a valuable block 1, and are looking forward to a great block 2!  And…. Please complete all of your portfolio postings and eValue evaluations also for block 1!

We continue to work very hard on your behalf to rebuild/maintain your P4 year. We are proud of you for being so resilient in these challenging times.  Let us know if you need anything.

Prof. Skledar, Dr. Pschirer and Ms. Schmotzer

Sue Skledar, BS Pharm, MPH, FASHP
Director, Experiential Learning Program and Continuing Professional Development
Professor, Department of Pharmacy & Therapeutics
228 Salk Hall
3501 Terrace Street
Pittsburgh, PA 15261
Phone: 412-648-1504