[Rx2021] APhA-ASP Professional Headshot Fundraiser

Yao, Ashley M AMY51 at pitt.edu
Mon Jan 27 10:59:11 EST 2020

Hello everyone!

Each year, our APhA-ASP chapter has held a professional headshot fundraiser to support Back the Pac (Political Action Committee). The mission of APhA-ASP's Back the Pac is to support candidates for federal office who have demonstrated support for pharmacy issues and recognize the value of pharmacists in a healthcare system.

The professional headshot sessions will take place in the atrium over the weeks of February 3rd and February 10th. Sign-ups can be found in the attached link. If you are unable to sign-up for one of the specific times, please add your name to the column on the right and I will reach out with alternative times.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1j7I10oJd5lCGzdR_DCMr-spkRoRlUiskRO2ADr21ZCA/edit?usp=sharing<https://nam05.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fdocs.google.com%2Fspreadsheets%2Fd%2F1j7I10oJd5lCGzdR_DCMr-spkRoRlUiskRO2ADr21ZCA%2Fedit%3Fusp%3Dsharing&data=02%7C01%7C%7C053662ed7e574ae4c4df08d7a341d9e9%7C9ef9f489e0a04eeb87cc3a526112fd0d%7C1%7C0%7C637157375530806973&sdata=0eJ7%2FccnuGVpi%2Fhoaub46C3wELcCF6vXaqsYaUcri9w%3D&reserved=0>

Each session will cost $5 and last approximately 5 minutes. It is recommended that you wear professional dress of some sort (white coats are optional). Following the session, you will be provided with two photographs (one horizontal, one vertical) within the next week. The photographs will be edited to some extent; however, this will not be a professional level of photo editing. See examples of headshots attached below.

Please reach out to me if you have any questions!

Sincerely,

Ashley Yao
Student Pharmacist, Class of 2021
APhA-ASP Communications VP