[Rx2021] EValue Preferencing Q&A session

Skledar, Susan Jean sjs15 at pitt.edu
Wed Jan 22 11:27:30 EST 2020

Hello P3s,

Hopefully you have started to go into eValue to look at your Schedule Report and begin to build your preference list. Remember that each of you must have all of the rotations listed below, either prescheduled already, or in your preference list. The preferencing window closes on Sunday, January 26th at 11:30pm.

Required APPE Rotations

·         Community

·         Hospital

·         Acute Care Medicine

·         Ambulatory Care

·         Acute Care Medicine-2 or Ambulatory Care-2

·         Elective-1

·         Elective-2

·         Elective-3

·         Off-block

We have looked at preferencing so-far, and the class has entered ~1800 preferences so far. Good progress!   Tomorrow, Thursday, January 23rd, at 12n-12:50pm, in Room 355 Salk, we will have a review session to go over the preferencing process again, in case you have questions. This is an optional session.

Please attend if you need help or have questions.

Prof. Skledar

Sue Skledar, RPh, MPH, FASHP
Director of Experiential Learning and Continuing Professional Development
Professor, Department of Pharmacy & Therapeutics
228 Salk Hall
3501 Terrace Street
Pittsburgh, PA 15261
Phone: 412-648-1504