[Rx2021] Career Path Survey for spring portfolio review

Freidhoff, Matthew John mjf49 at pitt.edu
Thu Jan 16 12:36:56 EST 2020

Dear P3 Class,

Per the discussion during today’s colloquium, please complete the career path survey via the link below.  The survey will only take you a few minutes and must be completed no later than Monday, January 27th.

Link:  https://pitt.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_6RagARCm25zjvAV

Additional information:

·        The slide deck from today’s session will be posted on the portfolio site.

·        The presentation portfolio checklist (attached) must be completed and turned into me before you can sign up for a review slot.

Thank you,

Matt