[Rx2021] APhA Jan. GBM & Updates

Pitt APhA-ASP EBoard pitt.aphaasp.eboard at gmail.com
Tue Jan 7 08:38:19 EST 2020

Good Morning Everyone,

APhA will be hosting our first GBM of the semester this Wednesday, January 8th in Salk 402 after the Pitt Pharmacy Photo.

The meeting will be a great opportunity to learn more about all the exciting events happening this Spring, including Pharmacy Weeks, the APhA Annual conference in Washington D.C., and social events! We will also be discussing upcoming elections and various ways you can get involved with APhA next year.

Upcoming Events:

  *   Pitt Pharmacy Photo
     *   Wednesday (1/8) at 12:05 pm in the Atrium
     *   Please wear the Pitt pharmacy shirt for the picture
     *   PIZZA will be provided!!
  *   January GBM
     *   Wednesday (1/8) in Salk 402
  *   Pharmacy Weeks!
     *   Pitt Pharmacy Photo & Pizza
        *   Wednesday, January 8th in the Atrium @ 12:05 pm
        *   Don't forget to wear the Pitt Pharmacy shirt!!
     *   Pharmacy Week Happy Hour:
        *   Wednesday, January 8th from 5-7 pm @ Thirsty Scholar
        *   FREE FOOD!!
     *   Phun Wednesdays!
        *   January 15th & 22nd from 12-1 pm in the Atrium
     *   PLS Auction
        *   Thursday, January 30th at 6 pm @ The Wyndham Hotel
     *   White Coat Ceremony
        *   Friday, January 31st @ Soldiers & Sailors
     *   LKS - Dr. Salk Hall
        *   Thursday, February 6th at 7:30 pm @ O’Hara Ballroom

Reminder: We will be playing bingo throughout Pharmacy Weeks! Students will receive credit/marks for attending the various pharmacy weeks events and everyone that gets Bingo will receive a prize!!

Thanks! We look forward to seeing you at the events.

Best,
APhA-ASP Executive Board