[Rx2021] Pharmacy Weeks 2020!

Mannino, Suzanne M smm198 at pitt.edu
Fri Jan 3 14:20:48 EST 2020

The following email is being sent on behalf of Danielle Weaver.

Thank you.

Suzanne Mannino
Student Program Administrator
229 Salk Hall
3501 Terrace Street
Pittsburgh, PA 15261
Phone: 412-648-1039
Email:smm198 at pitt.edu
[https://support.pharmacy.pitt.edu:8081/helpdesk/WebObjects/Helpdesk.woa/wa/CommonActions/emailIcon?id=1]

Hello Everyone,

Happy New Year! We hope everyone had a good holiday and enjoyed the time off from classes. With the start of the Spring Semester just around the corner, we wanted to send out an announcement about Pharmacy Weeks. There are multiple events happening over the weeks and, to add a little more fun to the festivities, we will be playing bingo! Bingo cards with spaces for each of the Pharmacy Weeks events will be handed out prior to the first event. Students will receive a stamp/sticker for attending events and anyone that gets bingo will receive a prize. Pharmacy Week events are listed below.

  *   Pitt Pharmacy Picture ~ Wednesday, January 8th at noon in the Atrium

     *   Please wear your new Pitt Pharmacy shirt received from the school. Pizza will be provided!!

  *   Pharmacy Week Happy Hour ~ Wednesday, January 8th from 5-7 pm @ Thirsty Scholar
  *   APhA Phun Wednesdays ~ January 15th & 22nd at noon in the Atrium
  *   PLS Auction ~ Thursday, January 30th at 6 pm @ the Wyndham Hotel
  *   White Coat Ceremony ~ Friday, January 31st @ Soldiers & Sailors Memorial Hall
  *   LKS Dr. Salk Hall ~ Thursday, February 6th
Thank you! We look forward to seeing you at the upcoming events.

Best,
APhA Social Committee