[Rx2021] Talk about teamwork!! Take a look!

Kroboth, Patricia D pkroboth at pitt.edu
Wed Feb 26 07:04:42 EST 2020

Thank you to all who gave! Your gifts will make a difference in wha we can do  And your participation won us a $15,000 bonus for second place over all. In addition, we won $1000 for the highest number of gifts in the Power Hour from noon to 1 pm.

What is really great is that this win is not based on percent of students or alumni. We are small and mighty  We are the Pitt Pharmacy Family.

Have a great day!
PDK