[Rx2021] DAY OF GIVING!!!

Borrelli, Marcia borrelli at pitt.edu
Tue Feb 25 14:40:58 EST 2020

ALL,

I know you are all busy students and I wouldn’t have it any other way.   However, PittPharmacy is actually in competition with other schools today for the Day of Giving.  Check out the Leaderboard here: https://www.pittdayofgiving.com/pages/pdogleaderboards  We are currently at 3rd place and can receive additional scholarship funds if we stay in 3rd or advance to #1 or #2!!

Dr. Randy Smith is also providing a monetary gift towards the class with the most participation!  Once you win, you can determine what you want!  Maybe a Dunkin Donut breakfast like the one the P3 class had yesterday!  It did look and smell good!!  Just think that could be your class making the other’s jealous…! (or travel expenses)

The minimum donation is only $5 and can be submitted within 5 minutes online!   MAKE SURE YOU ADD YOUR CLASS YEAR IN THE COMMENT SECTION!! Here:  https://www.pittdayofgiving.com/campaigns/school-of-pharmacy-1#auto_load_category=School%20of%20Pharmacy

I give every year and have been for the last 20 years towards scholarships!  I believe in your success and I hope my donation has made a difference!

Take the leap (Leap Year!!) and make a difference!!

https://www.pittdayofgiving.com/campaigns/school-of-pharmacy-1#auto_load_category=School%20of%20Pharmacy

Thank you in advance for your support and believing in your own success!!

Marcia Borrelli | Director of Student Services
3501 Terrace Street | 229 Salk Hall | Pittsburgh, PA 15261
Phone: 412-648-1120 | Fax: 412-383-9996 | Email: Borrelli at pitt.edu<mailto:Borrelli at pitt.edu>