[Rx2021] Class of 2021 Class Composite - February 21, 2020 - Salk Hall Commons

Mannino, Suzanne M smm198 at pitt.edu
Mon Feb 17 14:51:33 EST 2020

REMINDER!

Class of 2021:

SMILE!! It is Class Composite Time!  Lifetouch Photography will be on campus to take individual pictures for the Class of 2021 on Friday, February 21, 2020 beginning at 9:00 AM – 6:30 PM - the Salk Hall Commons Area.  Lifetouch did open some additional time slots in the morning if you are interested in a morning time slot.

IMPORTANT!  PLEASE READ – the attached information and sign up for your individual photo.  You can schedule your appointment on line or by calling them.

I suggest that everyone has a photo taken since these are the photos that will be used during the School of Pharmacy Graduation and Hooding Ceremony.

The required attire is below and Lifetouch will provide the regalia:

Men: Composite Pose: Suit
Women: Composite Pose: Blouse

Regalia: Black
Hood: Olive
Tassel: Gold

Please feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns.

H2P!

Suzanne Mannino
Student Program Administrator
229 Salk Hall