[Rx2021] APPE rotation update: please read

Skledar, Susan Jean sjs15 at pitt.edu
Fri Feb 7 10:40:22 EST 2020

Hello P3s,

As many of you know, we have received the preliminary “spin” (match) APPE results from eValue for rotations. As we are reviewing the results, if there is a question about your APPE placements, we are emailing select students to meet with us to discuss. We are still working on placements, so please DO NOT talk to your preceptors about where you are/may be placed for rotations, as the rotations are not finalized and preceptors do not yet have their schedules. I am getting emails from preceptors within the last few days about schedules, so please do not chat with them until things are 100% finalized.

Thank you—

Dr. Pschirer and I are out of the office today (Friday) , but I will be back in the office on Monday to continue to meet with students.

We’re close to finishing!….almost there….

Prof. Skledar

Sue Skledar, BS Pharm, MPH, FASHP
Director, Experiential Learning Program and Continuing Professional Development
Professor, Department of Pharmacy & Therapeutics
228 Salk Hall
3501 Terrace Street
Pittsburgh, PA 15261
Phone: 412-648-1504