[Rx2021] Go Red for Women Day February 7th

Mannino, Suzanne M smm198 at pitt.edu
Thu Feb 6 14:24:40 EST 2020

The following email is being sent on behalf of Kaycie Gavin.

Thank you!

Suzanne Mannino
Student Program Administrator
229 Salk Hall
3501 Terrace Street
Pittsburgh, PA 15261
Phone: 412-648-1039
Email:smm198 at pitt.edu
[https://support.pharmacy.pitt.edu:8081/helpdesk/WebObjects/Helpdesk.woa/wa/CommonActions/emailIcon?id=1]

Happy Thursday!

Tomorrow, February 7th, is National Go Red for Women Day. The American Heart Association starts off heart month with a day to raise awareness about heart disease and stroke in women in hope to decrease the occurrence of these diseases, both in women and in the general population.

We will have the PittPharmacy backdrop set up in the atrium during lunch tomorrow so you can take a picture sporting your best red outfit! You can share your pictures on social media and tag @pitt_snpha if you won't be in Salk during lunch tomorrow.

I look forward to seeing everyone's red tomorrow!

Kaycie Gavin

University of Pittsburgh School of Pharmacy Class of 2021

SNPhA Power to End Stroke Initiative Chair

ASCP Vice President

kgg9 at pitt.edu<mailto:kgg9 at pitt.edu>

(570)267-6453