[Rx2021] APhA Institute on Substance Use Disorders - DEADLINE

Pitt APhA-ASP EBoard pitt.aphaasp.eboard at gmail.com
Mon Feb 3 08:34:21 EST 2020

Hello all,

The deadline to apply for the APhA Institute on Substance Use Disorders is tonight at midnight!

Each year, APhA hosts an Institute on Substance Use Disorders to increase awareness of the health and social problems of alcoholism and other drug dependencies. The sixth annual APhA Institute will be held from May 27-31, 2020 in Salt Lake City, Utah.

The Pitt APhA-ASP chapter is able to provide two students with $1,000 scholarships to attend the conference each year. We will be holding our annual essay contest judged by our faculty advisors to select our winners. All other students that apply will be given the opportunity to be placed on the wait list to attend the conference. You must be an APhA member to apply.

This year, we are asking for a statement (under 250 words) that addresses what you will get out of the conference and why you believe you should be selected to attend. Your statement should be sent as an attachment to pitt.aphaasp.eboard at gmail.com<mailto:pitt.aphaasp.eboard at gmail.com>. The deadline is Monday, February 3rd at 11:59pm. In the following days, we will select two students to attend and receive reimbursement. All other students will be notified about their status on the waitlist.

For more information about the conference, check out: http://aphainstitute.pharmacist.com/<https://na01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Faphainstitute.pharmacist.com%2F&data=02%7C01%7Crx2021%40list.pitt.edu%7Ce6304230ef384d72901208d7a8add077%7C9ef9f489e0a04eeb87cc3a526112fd0d%7C1%7C0%7C637163336782674374&sdata=MRKTuXFm%2F4zpqpUBjK27AjEDhBRhxsaDHHgcrcghl0Y%3D&reserved=0>

If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to Haley Fribance (hmf23 at pitt.edu<mailto:hmf23 at pitt.edu>) or Brooke Kulusich (bek69 at pitt.edu<mailto:bek69 at pitt.edu>).

Best,

APhA-ASP Executive Board