[Rx2021] Dr. Drab

Erdman, Grace Ellen GEE8 at pitt.edu
Thu Aug 20 11:58:04 EDT 2020

Hello everyone!

I've been informed that Dr. Seybert is helping to put together a live memorial service for Dr. Drab. One of his wishes was to have his students talk about him and our experiences with him, and it would certainly mean a lot to his family who will be participating.

Dr. Seybert is looking to see how many people would like to speak at the service, and eventually, she will send out an invitation for the event to the class.

If you would be interested in speaking, please let me know and I can put together a tentative list for Dr. Seybert.  The service will be sometime in September, so please let me know by the end of August if you would be interested - of course, we realize that your availability may change depending on rotations and the time of the service but we will do our best to make it convenient!

All the best,
Grace

Grace Erdman

PharmD Class of 2021