[Rx2021] COVID Patient Simulation - Opportunity during block 4 (need to know if you are interested)

Skledar, Susan Jean sjs15 at pitt.edu
Mon Aug 17 12:04:43 EDT 2020

Hello P4s,

If you have not already done the COVID Patient Simulation with Dr. Smithburger in blocks 1-3, she will be offering that again as a two-part session this Friday, August 21st (pre-assessment/simulation part 1) and Friday, August 28th (simulation part 2/post-assessment). The time commitment is about 2 hours each Friday.

If you are interested in this, please let me know by Tuesday 8/18 (tomorrow) at 5pm, so I can check w/your preceptor and let Dr. Smithburger know you may be joining her. You will be in a session with her Pitt APPE students, along with a collaboration with Duquesne students. It is a great learning session.

Please let me know if you are interested.

Prof. Skledar

Sue Skledar, RPh, MPH, FASHP

Director of Experiential Learning

Professor, Department of Pharmacy & Therapeutics

228 Salk Hall

Pittsburgh, PA 15261

412-648-1504

sjs15 at pitt.edu<mailto:sjs15 at pitt.edu>