[Rx2021] Class Officer Results

Kasper, Ryan Alexander RYK10 at pitt.edu
Thu Apr 30 10:08:09 EDT 2020

Class of 2021-

I would like to congratulate Grace Erdman who will return and serve as your P4 Class President for the 2020-2021 academic year! I would also like to congratulate Holly Graber and Mara Cubellis who sill serve as the Class Representatives! Clearly your classes officers do an amazing job as they ran unopposed and therefore an election is not needed.

Congratulations to you all for finishing your P3 year, and good luck with your P4 rotations that start soon!

Ryan Kasper
President, PharmD Class of 2023
ryk10 at pitt.edu I (856)-630-6554