[Rx2021] Portfolio Review Session

Erdman, Grace Ellen GEE8 at pitt.edu
Thu Apr 23 15:59:39 EDT 2020

First of all:  CONGRATULATIONS on finishing finals!!!

I have heard from Dr. Schonder and she and Dr. Howrie will begin the discussion on the portfolios after Dr. Meyer finishes with her Q&Asession focused on S/NC options.  Her portion is voluntary for students who wish to learn more information about that process.

Per the faculty, the portfolio session is mandatory attendance as they will discuss the portfolio requirements for the P4 year.  The portfolio requirements have implications for completing (and passing) rotations, so it is important that all students understand what is needed for rotations.

NOTE: I have informed them that some students will have work conflicts and have asked them to record the sessions regardless - I have not received any confirmation on this yet.  If you are especially concerned about this, I encourage you to reach out to Dr. Schonder.

Students who are not participating in Dr. Meyer’s Q&A session should join the Zoom session (same link for Dr. Meyer) by 9:15am.

Congrats again to all us P4s 🙂

Grace Erdman

PharmD Class of 2021

Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute