[Rx2021] Fun Opportunity

Young, Samantha Lynn sly19 at pitt.edu
Thu Apr 16 10:01:32 EDT 2020

Good morning everyone!

I hope this email finds you all and your family well!

A PittPublicHealth Alumni has introduced a creative opportunity to create a virtual Pitt community. She has created a virtual art gallery!  If you are interested, please visit https://www.provost.pitt.edu/creating-community

The deadline is on April 20th.

If you are interested fill out the online form.

If you do sign up and decide to create a “homemade” project, let me know we would love to see what you all create!

Have a great day and I look forward to hearing from you!

Sam

Samantha Young, B.S.
Alumni Coordinator University of Pittsburgh School of Pharmacy
P: 412-383-3522   C: 412-482-4329
EMAIL: sly19 at pitt.edu<mailto:sly19 at pitt.edu>

[cid:image001.png at 01D613D5.C0845C70]