[Rx2021] CPNP Membership 2019 - 2020

Alibeckoff, Chloe Christine cca16 at pitt.edu
Fri Sep 27 09:20:31 EDT 2019

Hello all,

Reminder that the deadline to join the PittPharmacy Chapter of the College of Psychiatric and Neurologic Pharmacists (CPNP) is tonight (9/27/19) at 9PM. See the powerpoint below for information on how to join.

https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1LZYy2wqyt5BmULRdKWKb8MiP3YcOpRaJk1mvCbkIIwk/edit?usp=sharing

If you are renewing your membership, you should be able to do that through your already existing account.

In addition, please forward your confirmation email to cpnppitt at gmail.com<mailto:cpnppitt at gmail.com> so we can keep track of membership.

Just as a reminder, membership is REQUIRED for those who wish to participate in psych pharmacy shadowing with WPIC/Forbes Pharmacy pharmacists through our streamlined process. The pharmacists at these locations prefer that students are CPNP members if shadowing, since they are working directly with the CPNP Eboard to set up shadowing times.

In addition, if you plan on presenting a poster at the national conference, membership is required to receive any reimbursement.

If you are unable to register for membership by the deadline, please let me know.

If you have any questions, do not hesitate to reach out to me or Casey Gudenburr (cag156 at pitt.edu<mailto:cag156 at pitt.edu>), who is in the secretary position for the chapter.

Best,

Chloe Alibeckoff
PharmD. Class of 2021
President, CPNP Pitt Chapter
Pronouns: No preference (usually she/her)
cca16 at pitt.edu<mailto:cca16 at pitt.edu>
440-610-0102