[Rx2021] FW: Allegheny Health Network - Skillport Update

Schmotzer, Anna Grace annas at pitt.edu
Wed Sep 18 12:01:38 EDT 2019

9/18/19

Dear P4 and P3 Students performing rotations at AHN locations,

We received the email below from Blake Tyger that they will be changing the “Skillport process”, this will now be changed.  Please read the below message carefully.

If you have any issues, please contact Blake Tyger for assistance.  Please note this is ONLY for student performing rotations at a AHN site.

Thanks,

Ms. Schmotzer