[Rx2021] APhA-ASP House Logo

Pitt APhA-ASP EBoard pitt.aphaasp.eboard at gmail.com
Mon Oct 7 12:12:43 EDT 2019

Hi Everyone!

As most of you are aware, the APhA houses are a new initiative we started this year to engage members and help grow a deeper sense of community within the school. Since the system is new, we are working on developing a logo for the houses and would love feedback and ideas from students. If you enjoy designing and are feeling inspired, please consider submitting a possible logo for the APhA houses. We would greatly appreciate any and all designs!

For the designs, we are looking for ideas that incorporate the APhA logo (mortar and pestle) and/or have some kind of pharmacy element to them. Ideally, we’d like to have one logo to represent the houses as a whole with each house having a unique logo that follows a similar theme but incorporates the house color and something unique to that house (something to separate the house from the other houses). For example, each house logo has a mortar and pestle, but each design is slightly different and uses different colors.

Deadline to submit a design is Friday, October 18th. If you’d like to submit a design, please use the following link: https://forms.gle/PLZyrXXEq3CxCk897<https://na01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fforms.gle%2FPLZyrXXEq3CxCk897&data=02%7C01%7Crx2021%40list.pitt.edu%7C0bfad29ffaf149a8387008d74b4138e2%7C9ef9f489e0a04eeb87cc3a526112fd0d%7C1%7C0%7C637060615803157623&sdata=gbigLVm7HLMwQfTUHy6wN75kbyb9Y6UsUnShM6pW%2F8U%3D&reserved=0>

Thank you for reading! Please reach out if you have any questions about the logo or house system in general. Looking forward to seeing the designs!

Best,

Pitt APhA-ASP EBoard