[Rx2021] Blended 10-week Hospital/Acute Care APPE at UPMC Magee: Due Dec 1st

Skledar, Susan Jean sjs15 at pitt.edu
Wed Nov 20 07:30:42 EST 2019

Hello P3s,

UPMC Magee hospital is offering a 10-week blended acute care/institutional APPE rotation experience this upcoming year. This would satisfy your five-week hospital/health-system APPE and your five-week acute care APPE. Magee is offering this in the blocks listed below. If you are interested in this opportunity, please email me and Dr. Pschirer to let us know by December 1st.

Rotation 3 and Rotation 4:
7/13/20 – 8/14/20 and 8/17/20 – 9/18/20

Rotation 5 and Rotation 6:
9/21/20 – 10/23/20 and 10/26/20 – 11/27/20

Rotation 7 and Rotation 8:
1/11/21 – 2/12/21 and 2/15/21 – 3/19/21

Additionally, Magee will also be offering traditional five-week hospital and five-week acute care rotations that will be in the EValue optimization/lottery process.

If you have any questions, please let me know,
Prof. Skledar

Sue Skledar, RPh, MPH, FASHP
Director of Experiential Learning and Continuing Professional Development
Professor, Department of Pharmacy & Therapeutics
228 Salk Hall
3501 Terrace Street
Pittsburgh, PA 15261
Phone: 412-648-1504