[Rx2021] Dr. Salk Hall

Mannino, Suzanne M smm198 at pitt.edu
Mon Nov 11 08:11:22 EST 2019

The following email is being sent on behalf of Karlee Deibler.

Thank you.

Suzanne Mannino
Student Program Administrator
229 Salk Hall
3501 Terrace Street
Pittsburgh, PA 15261
Phone: 412-648-1039
Email:smm198 at pitt.edu
[https://support.pharmacy.pitt.edu:8081/helpdesk/WebObjects/Helpdesk.woa/wa/CommonActions/emailIcon?id=1]

Lambda Kappa Sigma is holding our 8th annual Dr. Salk Hall! Dr. Salk Hall is our annual male talent show/beauty pageant and our biggest fundraising event of the year with the Pharmacy and Dental Students. Proceeds will go to Project HOPE, a non-profit organization that delivers medical supplies and volunteers to respond to disasters across the globe, and a charity of the winner's choice. Help us beat our fundraising amount from last year where we raised over $1,000!

When: February 6th, 2020 at 7pm

Where: O’Hara Student Center Ballroom

Interested or want more information??? Let us know by Friday, November 22nd

 --> Just email us your name and year!

Email Karlee Deibler (P3) and Casey Holliday (P2) @ drsalkhall at gmail.com<mailto:drsalkhall at gmail.com>