[Rx2021] New elective APPE: Cassian Solutions in Pittsburgh

Skledar, Susan Jean sjs15 at pitt.edu
Tue Nov 5 07:54:20 EST 2019

Hello P3s,

If you are interested in the business of developing specialty healthcare software, our alumni Collin Wolf is now offering an elective APPE at Cassian Solutions, in Pittsburgh, at a start-up business focusing on patient engagement and data collection for specialty care settings. Their software solutions are being implemented in nursing facilities and specialty pharmacies. This rotation is an elective, and would potentially be offered in blocks 1 – 4.  Visit their website to learn more about the company at https://Cassiansolutions.com.  This rotation would be good to consider if you are in the Pharmacy Business ARCO.

If you are interested in this APPE, please submit your CV/resume and a one-page letter of interest to me and Dr. Pschirer by November 18th. We will collate student interest and send materials to Dr. Wolf. Students will be notified of selection by December 13th.

Prof. Skledar

Sue Skledar, RPh, MPH, FASHP
Director of Experiential Learning and Continuing Professional Development
Professor, Department of Pharmacy & Therapeutics
228 Salk Hall
3501 Terrace Street
Pittsburgh, PA 15261
Phone: 412-648-1504