[Rx2021] Site Description Received (Seashore Drugs, NC)

Schmotzer, Anna Grace annas at pitt.edu
Fri Nov 1 11:53:16 EDT 2019

11/1/19

Good morning P3 students,

I just pulled a site description (Seashore Drug in NC) off the fax machine.   The preceptor didn’t indicated who was performing the rotation at this site.  if this is yours please let me know and also let me know what rotation block you will be performing the rotation.

Thanks, Ms. Schmotzer

Anna G. Schmotzer
Assistant Director, Experiential Learning
3501 Terrace Street | 229 Salk Hall | Pittsburgh, PA 15261
Phone: 412-624-8186 | Fax: 412-383-9996 | Email: annas at pitt.edu<mailto:annas at pitt.edu>

[https://support.pharmacy.pitt.edu:8081/helpdesk/WebObjects/Helpdesk.woa/wa/CommonActions/emailIcon?id=1]