[Rx2021] Underserved Google.doc

Schmotzer, Anna Grace annas at pitt.edu
Mon May 20 14:03:13 EDT 2019

5/20/19

Dear P2 and P3 students,

I hope you are all enjoying your summer so far?

I wanted to let you know that I have locked down the underserved Google.doc.  Please note you are still able to sign up for your underserved experience or project hours.  You will just need to let me know when you want to sign up and I will add you to the schedule.

Thanks and if you have any questions, please let me know.

Ms. Schmotzer

Anna G. Schmotzer | Assistant Director, Experiential Learning
3501 Terrace Street | 229 Salk Hall | Pittsburgh, PA 15261
Phone: 412-624-8186 | Fax: 412-383-9996 | Email: annas at pitt.edu<mailto:annas at pitt.edu>

[cid:image003.png at 01D4176A.794BCCD0]