[Rx2021] SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION

Borrelli, Marcia borrelli at pitt.edu
Mon Mar 18 11:09:42 EDT 2019

ALL,

I am happy to inform you that the annual scholarship application for academic year 2019-2020 is LIVE!  The deadline to submit your application is 11:59 pm Wednesday, April 17!

https://students.pharmacy.pitt.edu/pittpharmacy-scholarships/
(The link is located at the bottom of the page, you will see “Here is the Application”)

FYI:  Awarded Last year -  $587,668 to 143 students.   May 31 is the anticipated date notifications will be received by applicants. Since this will be over the summer, make sure your HOME address is updated in PeopleSoft!

Please read over the instructions and take a look at the worksheet prior to entering your information and submitting the online application.

If you have any questions, please contact me.

I wish you all the best,

Marcia Borrelli | Director of Student Services
3501 Terrace Street | 229 Salk Hall | Pittsburgh, PA 15261
Phone: 412-648-1120 | Fax: 412-383-9996 | Email: Borrelli at pitt.edu<mailto:Borrelli at pitt.edu>