[Rx2021] PLS Auction & Cash Raffle

Mannino, Suzanne M smm198 at pitt.edu
Mon Jan 28 08:52:40 EST 2019

The following email is being sent on behalf of Carson Shoemaker.

Thank you.

Suzanne

Good morning,

There are only four more days until the annual Phi Lambda Sigma charity auction! Please come out and join us on Thursday, January 31st from 6-9 PM in the Wyndham hotel in Oakland! There will be appetizers and drinks available!

I have attached the updated program, please look over it ahead of time to figure out what you might want to bid on! In addition I have attached the list of items that will be raffled off. The raffle will be CASH ONLY, so if you want the chance to walk away with one of these amazing prizes make sure you come with a full wallet!

We appreciate your support of not only Phi Lambda Sigma, but more importantly, the Grace Lamsam Foundation.

Thank you,

Carson Shoemaker

PharmD Student, Class of 2020

CES100 at pitt.edu<mailto:CES100 at pitt.edu>