[Rx2021] FW: BTG applications open!

Schmotzer, Anna Grace annas at pitt.edu
Fri Jan 25 08:46:12 EST 2019

1/25/19

Dear P1 and P2 students:

Dr. Connor asked me to share the following information regarding the Bridging the Gap (BTG) application.  It is now open, see the instructions and deadline below.

Ms. Schmotzer

Anna G. Schmotzer | Assistant Director, Experiential Learning
3501 Terrace Street | 229 Salk Hall | Pittsburgh, PA 15261
Phone: 412-624-8186 | Fax: 412-383-9996 | Email: annas at pitt.edu<mailto:annas at pitt.edu>

[cid:image003.png at 01D4176A.794BCCD0]

We're pleased to remind you that the BTG Pittsburgh 2019 Applications are currently available at  https://www.publichealth.pitt.edu/bridging-the-gaps-internship.

This unique multi-disciplinary, community-engaged and responsive internship is now in its 22nd summer of serving vulnerable populations in the county while training the next generation of health and human service professionals!

The deadline is Monday February 11, 2019 - However applicants are encouraged to apply earlier for earlier interview dates.  Students can find detailed description of the program and Q&A on the website as well.

Thank you for sharing with outstanding students! We look forward to another year of intensive learning and practice with underserved populations.

BTG- Pittsburgh Team 2019

Thistle and Brandi

Thistle Elias, DrPH, MPA
  6123 Public Health, 130 DeSoto St.
  Evaluation Institute for Public Health
  Behavioral and Community Health Sciences
  Graduate School of Public Health
  University of Pittsburgh
  412-624-5531

"The good we secure for ourselves is precarious and uncertain until it is secured for all of us and incorporated into our common life."
-Jane Addams