[Rx2021] ARCO Applications

Borrelli, Marcia borrelli at pitt.edu
Fri Jan 11 12:28:53 EST 2019

All,

This is a friendly reminder that the ARCO Applications are due on Tuesday, January 15!  The Student Services office is opened until 5:00 pm and the applications may be placed in the top blue bin by Suzanne’s desk! If you prefer to email me electronic copies, that will work, as well! Applications must include the following:

  1.  Completed Application Form (attached)
  2.  Letter of Intent
  3.  Resume
  4.  A Letter of Recommendation is required for the CLIP ARCO and can be emailed directly to me at borrelli at pitt.edu<mailto:borrelli at pitt.edu>
  5.  I will provide the unofficial transcripts.

If applying to more than one ARCO, please complete an application form and a letter of intent per each ARCO.

If you have any questions, please contact me.

Best,

Marcia Borrelli | Director of Student Services
3501 Terrace Street | 229 Salk Hall | Pittsburgh, PA 15261
Phone: 412-648-1120 | Fax: 412-383-9996 | Email: Borrelli at pitt.edu<mailto:Borrelli at pitt.edu>